Friday, January 2, 2015

I Never...




I'll never select bathroom decor to please the children in the house.  It is a public room, shared by all.  It doesn't need to look like Toys R Us threw up in there.

The Duckie Bathroom.



I'll never be a runner.  It hurts.  It's boring.  It's only for crazy people.

My proud display of race bibs and medals.



I'll never marry a military guy.  To risky.  Too dangerous.  And most of them are republicans.

Me and my raging republican Army husband.



I'll never let my children throw tantrums in public.  They will be well behaved at all times and we will immediately exit any public venue if there are any signs of unrest.

This one.  Loves to scream.  Loudly.



I'll never live in the same town as my parents.  I'm an adult!  Don't need to be that close to my parents.

12.48 miles.  Seems like a good buffer zone.



I'll never have a fake Christmas tree.  They don't smell right and you miss out on the fun of selecting the perfect tree each year.

Our far-from-real, tree from a box.



Looking forward to more surprises and breaking the rules in 2015.  Happy New Year!



1 comment: